Friday, March 18, 2011

Stamped cards







Believe it or not I create crafts sometimes without my Cricut. (Oooh! Did I say the wrong thing?) It's ok, sometimes I get stuck... crafters block. Especially when I make a set of 80 cards. It's exhausting. I got these large stamps from Repeat Impressions http://www.repeatimpressions.com/. I like the sentiments and tend to leave the inside blank. I used Coordinations card stock - it's double sided and color coordinated. Until I purchased a stamp mat, some of my large images would not stamp in the center of the stamp. SO ANNOYING.
This weekend I am going to a scrapbooking expo and will purchase a lot of cling foam so my stamps have the give needed to stamp evenly. Notice how I masked my mistakes with Copics markers or by popping images up. I believe most projects can be saved with well-placed embellishments. I'm going out to enjoy the warm weather and sunshine! TTYL.

La-Vie

2 comments:

  1. So great to meet you tonight at the Make & Take Project Party! Thank you for sharing your Repeat Impressions stamped creations with your readers too. I'll look forward to seeing more of your work.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Wendy! Your comments means the world to me! I enjoyed making the cute step card you taught at the class tonight. And an EXTRA special thank you for allowing my friend and I to complete the card after the event since we were a wee bit late. See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.