Friday, March 11, 2011

Cricut Circle Magazine Challenge


I'm competing again in a challenge to win 2 exclusive Cricut Cartridges. The challenge is to create something with the Cricut Cartridge Everyday Cricut (only available to Cricut circle members). I created a 3x3 calling card for sharing with the new folks I meet at Cricut Circle meet ups. The cricut symbol was but at 2" and the scallop squares are cut at 3". The back (not shown here) includes my address and my ID number for the Circle. These cards also are used to win door prizes. Wish me luck!


La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.