Friday, March 25, 2011

Jamaica Scrapbook for Crystal 7




Although my daughter and I could not climb the falls, I was pregnant and she was too short, we could tell is was a strenuous, yet very rewarding challenge. We hope to climb together sometime in the future. Since I could only see them at the end of the climb, I tried to capture as many aspects of their climb as possible. It was fun watching my best friend, her son and my husband take a ride on the natural slide in the rocks. With this natural setting I chose to use neutral colors found in the pictures with minimal embellishments. The real focal point is the beauty of the waterfall.
The title is cut from Cricut cartridge Cuttin Up and the mats were made from Die Cuts With a View adhesive mat stack. The paper is from my stash.
La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.