Thursday, March 31, 2011

Family Scrapbook page



My daughter asked me to craft with her and we decided to do a layout. She chose the images for all the members of our family from the Cricut Cartridge Everyday paper dolls. My daughter picked all of the outfits and accessories. We used paper with a raised image in the background and patterned paper. The layout was brought together with "thickers" black leather letters. I added a picture from our vacation, stickers, journaling and placed it into a scrapbook frame. Voila! Instant home decor.


Recipe


dad cut at 4"

mom cut at 3.5"

sister cut at 3"

brother cut at 2"


La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.