Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Imagine week post 3 - love you card


I created this card for someone I love. Maybe it's for you...
From Cricut Cartridge Lori's Garden I printed/cut the love you image at 3". Coordinations cardstock, Cricut cardstock and ribbon from my stash completes the look. To affix the ribbon, I used regular magic tape to tape each end down on the pink layer before affixing it to the blue layer. Most of my cards are blank inside. this one is blue inside. I am enjoying my exploration of Lori's Garden and making beautiful cards from left over scraps from previous projects.
La-Vie

2 comments:

  1. I love this one. It is very elegant. :) Do you remember where you purchased the grosgrain ribbon preprinted with that design on it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tanisha! I actually purchased the ribbon at Micheal's in their $1 ribbon bin. I found many cute rolls and had to limit myself! Some were as long as 3 yards. I used this ribbon on a thank you card recently. It has a repeating yellow, red, blue design. It was very easy to tie in a bow.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.