Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My 2010 Christmas Card



In 2010 I was ready to create my Christmas cards again. I made 100 and included this family photo from our (then recent) trip to Jamaica. The house card and layers was created using Cricut Cartridge Wild Card. I printed the dotted design and cut the card with my Cricut Imagine machine using the Imagine More cart. The topiaries in green foil cardstock are from the Cricut Cartridge Joys of the Season. The red foil door is accented with a white brad from my stash. I used my ATG gun, xyron 5" sticker machine and zots glue dots as adhesive. A religious Christmas sentiment (Stampin Up!) is included inside.
La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.