Thursday, March 24, 2011

Jamaica Scrapbook for Crystal 6


These next two pages showcase more of the animals from the Dolphin Cover in Ohos Rios. Notice how mama and baby don't want to kiss the beast but hubby is in a full on kisseroo! LOL! We had a lot of fun.
I decided to create interest on this 2-page layout by color blocking with green and yellow. I also cut out one picture of the dolphin and journaled around it to break up the formalness of the previous pages. And insted of using a dark colored paper for the title shadow, I used a white multi-color printed paper for a subtle splash of color behind the words. The Cricut cartridge Cuttin Up was used for the text. I used Die Cuts With A View (DCWV) adhesive mat stack to cut the top layer of the letters and in this case I used DCWV travel mat stack for the title shadow. The expoxy stickers and embellishments were from travel sticker sheets from Jolees I believe at AC Moore.

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.