Sunday, March 27, 2011

Jamaica Scrapbook for Crystal 9


The best spot in the resort was the pool bar! We loved how pretty RIU set up the area and decided to do a photoshoot. Jolee's titles set the tone for the page as well as the pool themed paper from my stash. By offsetting the focal picture I made room for journaling. The "&" was cut from Cricut Cartridge Cuttin Up. The oval picture and mat were cut with Creative Memories custom cutting system. The mats were made with Die Cuts With A View adhesive mat stack. Journaling is the most important part of the layout next to the pictures. In this layout 2 journaling blocks were needed to tell the whole story. Wish I had a pina colada now!!
La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.