Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fruits of the Spirit





My daughter attends christian school and they had plans to give special awards to children who do outstanding deeds. The program is called "Fruits of the Spirit." I offered to make fruit so that when children do oustanding deeds their name and the deed can be written on the fruit and hung in the hallway til the end of the school year. It was a blessing.
I used the Cricut Cartridge Preserves to create the layered fruit at 8". Most of the card stock was the 12x24 paper studio and cricut cardstock. The layering was quite easy. I made about 70 fruit total in the varieties of canteloupe, banana, mango, apple, orange, pear, pineapple and apricot.
Have a crafty day!
La-Vie






2 comments:

  1. Great idea...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful idea, the children must get a kick out of seeing their name prominently displayed. Thank you for the invite to see your blog, it is lovely.
    Cherylann (prinkles)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.