Sunday, March 20, 2011

Jamaica Scrapbook for Crystal 2


Here's the next two pages of Crystal's Jamaica album. Die Cuts With A View makes mat stacks that are adhesive. I love love love them. I made all the titles with it and all the mats as well. It save a lot of time. For this layout I used some beautiful patterned paper from my stash. I was able to find an embellishment that matches the paper. I cannot remember which cartridge I cut it from though. I used the Creative Memories custom cutting system as well. I like to place some items off center to create interest. I was 6 months pregnant on this trip with my son Aidan.

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.