Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cricut Circle Monthly Challenge - March 2011




I'm proud to say that Provo craft is invested in helping the community and our education system. This month, the winner of this challenge wins a lightly-loved Cricut Expression machine and 4 cartridges for their child's school!


I am so excited because I use my Cricut a lot to lead the children in projects and would love for them to do even more with their own machine! We had to create a project for a child with the Cricut including at least 2 cuts.


I chose to make a 2 pocket folder for my daughter who is in kindergarten. She needs a new one often. It seems like every other week. I used the Tinkerbell and Storybook Cricut Cartridges.


  1. tinkerbell - butterfly, flower cut at 5"

  2. storybook - "Zora" cut at 3"

  3. folder - pink Cricut 12/24 cardstock - hand cut to 19'x12" with two pockets for inside cut at 4 3/4"x 9 1/2"

  4. bling from my stash
Wish me luck!

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.