Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Jamaica Scrapbook for Crystal 4



Doesn't this make you want to go on Vaca right now? We enjoyed the nightlife in Jamaica and the scrapbook wouldn't be complete without highlighting that. I used Die Cuts With a View adhesive mat stack for the journaling and mats and focused on highlighting our outfits, expressions and the feeling of the night. Aren't my hubby and daughter cute?! Notice that I keep the pictures of my family low because this book is for Crystal and her son. Sometimes simple is better when going with a theme. I used papers from the AC Moore clearance rack and a font from Cricut Cartridge Cuttin Up. I like to split up titles to allow the eye to center in the middle of the two page layout. That way someone can take in the whole spread instead of looking at them alone. What do you think of this layout?
la-vie
Have you seen this album from the beginning? Check the previous posts from the last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.