Sunday, March 6, 2011

Imagine Week - Thank you card


I promised to share the cards made from my Cricut Imagine and scraps. Here is the second card in the set. The reason I love my Imagine is because you start with white cardstock and your imagination can run wild! I printed the Thank you sentiment from the Lori's Garden cart at 3". I used coordinations cardstock that is brown one one side and green on the other. The great thing about coordinations cardstock is that you can create a coordinated look instantly, and if you distress the dark side the lighter color shows through. You can sand it, emboss it, etc. A glimpse of this is seen at the top fold of the card, there are little bits of green peeking out.
I also love my Provocraft Cuttlebug. It can cut as well but I use it most for dry embossing. The pattern on the green layer on the front of the card was run through the cuttlebug using the plum blossom folder. It adds great dimension to all projects. Finally, I got the ribbon from the $1 bin at Micheal's. Ribbon is my new obsession. I add it in whenever and wherever I can. It gives my projects a finishing touch I cannot deny.
La-Vie
p.s. If you are new to my blog, check out older posts using the archive on the right hand side of the blog. There are a year of posts to look through. All comments are adored, so please leave them as often as you can on past, present and future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.