Saturday, March 19, 2011

Jamaica Scrapbook for Crystal 1


As a surprise Christmas gift for my best friend Crystal, I made one of my first gift albums of a trip we took together to Jamaica. She loved it and cherishes it to this day. While she may take pictures she rarely displays them. So this was a great way to remember the trip.

I wanted to use a tropical color palate which is much different than my usually color choices. Tools I used are Cricut Cartridge Cuttin Up font, Martha stewart punch around the page stamps, destination stickers all about Jamaica, Creative Memories shape cutting system to make the large circle and circle shadow.
There are 4 fundamental parts of a scrapbook page: pictures, title, journaling, embellishments. I'll show you a few pages each day. I'd love some comments on this album.
La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.