Monday, March 7, 2011

Cricut Imagine week post 2 - bird card



I love this card! I am not sure what I will use it for yet, but it all started with scraps and this cute bird printed and cut from white cardstock in my Cricut Imagine machine. I love my Imagine because the detail and colors are so vivid and I have the opportunity to print a flat image like this bird or print all the elements of the bird so that I can layer it myself and create dimension within the design. so many options.... all up to my imagination.


Ok, so I decided to use my coordinations cardstock scraps, dry embossed it with my cuttlebug, used white ribbon from my stash and voila! Instant fabulosity! You may notice that the script is turned on its side. I wanted the piece of paper to be embossed edge to edge and it wouldn't fit the regular way. I like the effect. Do you?
Recipe:
  • Cricut Imagine cartridge - Lori's garden
  • Cuttlebug embossing folder - script
  • white ribbon from my stash
  • Bazzil basic white cardstock
  • coordinations cardstock

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.