Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Jamaica Scrapbook for Crystal 11 - the finale


The scrapbook ends with the reggae king and queen dance contest with winners being my hubby and my bestie! And a special note to the birthday boy at the end. The journaling was done on a border strip, the mats were done with Die Cuts With a View adhesive mat stack. The jet setters stickers about Jamaica that I used throughout the album were backed with a large picture of the Jamaican flag. I cut off the name of the sticker pack and put a vellum sentiment on for a final embellishment. The titles were cut from Cricut Cartridge Cuttin Up. The crown is from the potpourri Cricut Cartridge. The neutral paper from my stash was also used throughout the scrapbook. The creative memories custom cutting system allowed me to make the picutes into circles and squares. I hope you enjoyed this scrapbook as much as I did.

La-Vie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.