Thursday, March 3, 2011

Journals made with Your Story Photo


The theme for the Mocha Moms Lehigh Valley Mom's Night In for January 2011 was "favorite things." While we can never ever do it like Oprah, we came together and brought each other a few of our favorite things. For one of my items, I used my Provo Craft Your Story Photo binding machine for the very first time. I created these journals using Cuttlebug embossing folders - perfectly paisley and Sizzix embossing folder scrollmark (from the wedding #2 set) plus ribbon from my stash. I cut white cardstock pages to fit the inside and bound the book in a few mins. It was really easy! The ladies loved the journals and my instructions to write their heart's desires and plans within.
La-Vie

3 comments:

  1. La-Viiiieeeeee....you know I want one of these...LOVE IT! I'm putting in my order (seriously). :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LaVie!

    You are truly an artist! Your work is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! It is really nice to hear your comments. I am overwhelmed! @ Nikki let's chat about your order this weekend. Call me gurl!

    La-Vie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.