So crafters when those single small stamps are on sale snag 'em! They work great as focal elements on cards and as accents on layouts. This focal is popped up on the left overs from pop dots. Use all of it people! Even when the dots are gone the skeleton can be cut and placed. It's guaranteed that this card will not squish in the mail.
This card just makes me happy! By the way, it's accented with a scrap of ribbon and epoxy dots from my stash.
Thanks for stopping by!
- 613 Avenue Create - #117 Anything Goes
- AAA Cards - #36 Easter colors
- Amusing Challenge - #17 Anything goes
- Glitter n sparkle - #130 Easter
- The Corrosive Challenge blog - #221 hop into spring
- Scribble and Scrap - #41 always anything goes
- That Craft Place - Easter/Spring
Please follow me on social media and help spread the word about me.