Tuesday, March 26, 2013

WINNER of my 1st RAK!!!!!

Thanks to everyone who entered my 1st RAK. Your goals have inspired me and your kind, beautiful comments about my work have changed me - for the better. My heart is singing to know I inspire you!

Ok, let's get to it! Drum roll please.... and the winner is ....


Great goals and I am sure you are well on your way to accomplishing them all. My crafty goals for 2013 are as follows...

1). Get my crafty space organized! (Hmmm I think I am as organized as it is going to get for now).

2). Catch up on all of my albums from last year. (This is a work in progress).

3). Enter more challenges. (This is a new goal inspired by you).

Ok, I am already a follower of your blog and I will definitely post this on my facebook wall. Heading to fb now to find your page and pinterest.

Thanks for this awesome giveaway!
 
Congrats Cropalcoholic! I've already emailed you to obtain your contact info.
 
Note: winners have 2 weeks to respond with their contact info. Otherwise the prize is forfeited. 
 
...plus a pack of eyelets
 
La-Vie

2 comments:

  1. Oh WOW I didn't even know I had won! Thanks so much La-Vie!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CONGRATS!!! I'm glad you got your goodies and started playing with them already! I'd love to see what you've created soon!

      La-Vie

      Delete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.