Saturday, March 16, 2013

Blue, Border Bling - a Happy Mother's Day card


This card is one of the 50 cards I designed and handmade for Operation Write Home. They provided greeting cards to the troops to send home to their loved ones. I also am entering this card into the challenge over at Sentimental Sundays which calls for 3 embellishments that start with the letter B. My three are: blue - I have 4 different shades of blue on my card; border - a punched border; and bling!

Supplies:
  • white card base - The Paper Studio
  • patterned paper - from my stash
  • border - punched with Martha Stewart - beaded arcs
  • multi-colored ribbon - from my stash
  • bling - recollections
  • top note - Bazzill basics white cardstock, Cricut cart: storybook (pg. 66 tall/border and shift) cut at 3.5"
  • stamp: Stampin' Up! - All holidays set
  • ink: Stampin' up! black pigment ink
Wish me luck!

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.