This quick birthday card was made to enter the DCC227 - Black, White & Red Designer's Choice Challenge at Repeat Impressions. I have been seeing a lot of project lately made with Washi tape and fabric tape. I thought I'd give it a whirl. This card came together so quickly, I think I will include these tapes in my normal rotation! The stamps, usually used to make flip cards, begged to be colored! I've included the colors I used below. The colorless blender helped to vary the colors even in the small candles. A quick bit of inspiration for ya!
- Stamps - Repeat Impressions
- Fabric tape - striped and paisley (stash)
- Washi tape - red polka dot and black polka dot - Recollections
- Card base - Joann's basics white pre-cut card
- Copics - 0, R24, R29, R59
- Ink stampin' up black pigment ink
Wish me luck!