Today's challenge is to use snowflakes on a card or layout at The Paper Girls. Will you join me? There's still a change to pay homage to old man winter! I, for one, are ready for him to leave and for a nice warm spring to come on in! I hear good things come to those who wait....
I aimed to create a blizzard effect with the glimmer sprays, clouds and snowflakes. I sprayed and wiped the color around to create the effect. I'm new to these sprays so I'm not sure if I did it exactly right, but I'm pleased with the results. It's much more sparkly in person. The camera just doesn't do justice to the shimmer. The snowflakes also have a 3D kind of effect.
- white pre-cut card base - Joann's
- cloudy day embossing folder - Stampin' Up!
- anna griffin cuttlebug
- ranger black archival ink
- stamp from imaginisce (snag 'ems)
- Ditto glimmer spray -blue
- Sheer shimmer spritz: sparkle - Tsukineko
- Snowflake brads - recollections
- ribbon - Stampin' Up!
- crop a dile big bite
Stay tuned... when I get back I am going to have my first giveaway of some crafty goodness for national craft month!!!