Here's my entry for the anything goes challenge over at Craftin Desert Divas! Will you play along?
This card is being donated to Operation Write Home so the troops can celebrate the mothers in their lives. Specific guidelines challenged me to create a flatter, yet richer card. It's a stash buster because I used my scraps and items I have had in my stash (insert HOARD here) forever. It was time to give these items some new potential, new purpose. I love the results.
- white card base - The Paper Studio
- patterned paper - from my stash (possible Marrakesh from Basic Grey)
- yellow border - DCWV, punched with Martha Stewart - cathedral lace
- red ribbon, bling - from my stash
- top note - Bazzill basics white cardstock, Cricut cart: storybook (pg. 66 tall/border and shift) cut at 3.5"
- stamp: Stampin' Up! - All holidays set
- ink: Stampin' up! black pigment ink
Stay tuned for more cards from this set. There are 50 in all.