I'm back.... soon I'll post my haul from the Stamp, Scrap Art Tour and my make n takes. Right now, I've created a very quick post to showcase my entry to the color challenge at Cuttlebug Mania, the music challenge at Cards Galore, the Easter Eggstravaganza at Craftin Desert Divas and The Stamping Shack Blog. Cuttlebug mania called for pink, brown, ribbon and embossing, Cards Galore provided the theme: music, Craftin Desert Divas and Stamping Shack Blog both have an Easter theme. Won't you join me?
- card base - American Crafts 5x7 pre-cut card
- brown layer - Bazzill dry embossed with the honeycomb sizzix folder from Stampin' Up!
- pink layer - Core'dinations vintage collection
- pink sheer ribbon - stash (recycled from a gift I received)
- brown twine - stash
- pink and brown glitter tag - stash - cut from Cricut cartridge Designer's Calendar
- stamps - bunny and sentiment: Basic Grey Little piggy, music notes: Just For Fun
- ink - Clear and Simple Stamps - Perfect black dress, Prima: Rusty bucket chalk ink
- Pink dahlia charm - Stampin' Up!