It's always nice to have a collection of thank you cards stashed away for your own use. Here's my latest creation hot off the press to enter two challenges today. The first challenge at Sketchy Friday offered the sketch and the second challenge called for the use of chevrons - Fabulous Friday Challenge at Frosted Designs. The combination came together quickly once I started digging through my patterned scraps. I've never worked with these colors together (I love pink and lighter colors) but I am glad to have dabbled in richer colors. It also has been fun to make a project and post it right after. Big fun!
- Stamp: Inkadinkado Filigree Fall
- Bling: orange gem and dimensional swoosh - Jolee's Bling
- Flowers: yellow and white, Sprites 2 - Prima
- pre-cut card: 5x7 green - American crafts
- Chevron layer: Fly a kite "spring" zag paper - Lime Twist by Jen Allyson - My Mind's Eye
- Circle layer: Oh Baby! Girl - OBG-443 Natalie - Basic Grey
- Purple layer: Recollections
- Green layer: Bazzill
- Chevron die - The Stamps of Life cut from DCWV yellow dotted cardstock
- rough edge scissors - Paper shapers - Provo Craft
- Ink - Tim Holtz Distress Ink - dusty concord, walnut stain, spiced marmalade
- Seam binding orange
Provided sketch for the challenge
There's still time for you to join in on the fun! Check out both of these fun challenges!