I am enjoying participating in challenges! It's taking me out of my style, comfort zone and allowing me to get things done I would've pushed to the back burner! Won't you join me? Although the deadline is fast approaching there is still time to jump in!
This layout of my daughter Zora is my entry into the sketch challenge at Scrap Africa and the color challenge at Color Me Scrappy challenge blogs. Zora is my muse - the reason I started scrapbooking - but I do not often scrap about her because her younger brother is who I'm scrapping these days. And, my first attempts at scrapbooking were horrible but so sentimental that I cannot move forward or go back. Have you ever felt like that? Well, today I am breaking the cycle and scrapping about my dear daughter. Now that's she old enough to ask for specific gifts, she asked for the Password Journal. Her aunt and uncle surprised her with it for Christmas last year. Here's her precious face after discovering the surprise.
- Bazzill white, brown, green cardstock
- Sandylion, Kelly Panacci Pink Mini Dots patterned paper
- Top note: Cricut Cartridge - Storybook cut at 2.75"
- picture printed at 5x7 size and cut with Creative Memories circle cutter with the 5" circle and the red blade
- Photo mat - cut with Creative Memories circle cutter with the 5" circle and the green blade
- Flowers - Jolee's dimensional stickers
- leaves, hand drawn and hand cut
- pen - zig millennium black
- eBosser to emboss the 12x12 white cardstock with the delicate dots folder
|Color Me Scrappy color palate|
|Scrap Africa Sketch for Challenge #32|
Wish me luck!!!!!!!