Monday, October 1, 2012

Disney Tusker House


The morning after the Embellish It! Play All Day I got inspired to create this layout. I received the adhesive border stickers underneath the journaling block as a door prize. It inspired me. In my hotel room I was much more focused than I was at the crop. Isn't that always how it goes? I brought half my craft room and never used most of it. I've gotta get better at packing for these things. But I love to feel freedom with my creativity. If I don't have a supply I MIGHT need I feel stifled.


You know those items in your stash that you save for that special project? I had some adhesive ribbon - red and blue entwined that made the difference in this layout. The title is from EK Success. I was glad that it came with lots of extra stars. I used every star in the pack!


Going to Disney is about meeting THE mouse! I figured I would create a page about our experience with him. We made the signature books with my story photo before we went to disney so I had to capture him signing.

The African food at Tusker House was to die for as well!! I do not remember where I got the family embellishments but felt they fit well with this page. I just don't know how I will ever write to small to fit on that journaling block...hmmmmmm.

I love my family!!

La-Vie

To view more of my Disney pages check out these links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.