Monday, October 29, 2012

Happy Bday card


I love this bib card from The Paper Cut. I have had this card kit for a year (or more) but just now (due to my organization project) was I able to find and use one! I love this card and think it is simply darling! This is yet another of the assorted greeting cards I created for Amare Hair Salon, a local spa I frequent.




Supplies:
  • card base: bib card, The Paper Cut
  • Inkadinkado birthday fun clear stamp set
  • marvy 1" circle punch
  • Bazzill white cardstock
  • Clear and Simple Stamps - Paint the town pink
  • pink bling from my stash (recollections?)
La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.