Saturday, October 27, 2012

Happy Happy Birthday card


This is a quick, yet perfect, birthday card. I love how well this card held the embossing! Some cards tear due to the pressure. This one is available to patrons of Amare Hair Salon, a local spa (yeah!). There are 12 cards in total. Feel free to check out my previous posts to see them all!


Supplies:
  • Card base: gold card by Recollections
  • Cuttlebug embossing folder - happy birthday
  • Sentiment - The stamps of Life - Greetings4Birthday
  • Cupcake - Inkadinkado birthday fun
  • black ink - Ranger Archival Ink
  • gold ink - Encore ultimate metallic ink

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.