Friday, October 5, 2012

Action Wobble Football Birthday Card and Tag


This is my first action wobble project and I'm hooked!! I'm entering the Wobble Wednesday Challenge #30 at the Action Wobble blog. Wish me luck!

OK, I made 2 of these for 2 special boys who had a birthday recently. It was exciting to use a new craft material. I was so organized I was able to go to my birthday section in my scraprack and get everything I needed!


Look at it go!!!

 
Here's the action wobble attached to the back of the football. (I noticed that people that use action wobbles always take the action shot and the spring shot...when in Rome...LOL)
 

The blank space was for a $10 bill. Each child turned 10 so I gave $1 for each year of life.

Just in case I decided to give a gift I made these tags (into my stash they go...)


Supplies:
  • American Crafts - black square card 5 1/4" x 5 1/4 "
  • Gold cardstock - Bazzill
  • Football - Cricut Cartridge Wrap it up - page 70 cut at 2" - browns Bazzill and yellow - Core'dinations white wash
  • Action wobble
  • celebrate stamp - birthday fun - Inkadinkado
  • happy birthday stamp - greetings4birthday - The stamps of Life
  • Tag - Cricut Cartridge Wrap it up - page 70 cut at 4" - browns Bazzill

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.