Wednesday, October 31, 2012

'Tis The Season... Christmas card

 
Since last month, I am proud to say that a set of my cards have been bought by Amare Hair Salon, a spa in my area. I get my facials there and was honored to be asked to design a series of cards for clients who come in to purchase gift cards. They also use them for client birthdays, etc. 
 
This card is for the Christmas holiday. It's one of my favs from last holiday season. The best part is the googly eyes! The card was cut from Bazzill cardstock using the Christmas cards Cricut cartridge. The stamps on the front are from Technique Tuesday and the inside sentiment is from Hero Arts.
 


La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.