Monday, October 15, 2012

Butterfly Get Well card

 
Here's another card, a get well card, I created for Amare Hair Salon, a local spa. Yeah!!! I have had this beautiful butterfly paper in my stash for a while. I have no idea of the manufacturer but I love the glittery images and felt the design could stand on its own.


To match the card base, DCWV texture card 5.5" x 5.5" I stamped the sentiment thinking of you from Clear and Simple stamps  in their hybrid ink (Simply Bluetiful).


Inside I stamped a sentiment from My Pink Stamper everyday sentiments in black Ranger Archival Ink. To make sure my stamping comes out perfect every time, I use the Darice Rubber Stamp Pad and a Mega Mount acrylic stamp block. Must haves for any stamper.


La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.