Friday, October 19, 2012

Fancy Rose Thank You card


By far, the Cricut Cartridge Sophie is one of my favs for cards. This is one of my all time fav cards because of the beautiful rose trim. Coupled with the dotted Bazzil cardstock it creates a combination I really love. The striped cardstock is from my stash.

The stamp is from Inkadinkado thankful for everything clear stamp set. I love love love it! Using Ranger Archival ink in black really made it stand out. The black glitter domes are from Crystal Stickers.


 
The inside has a sentiment from My Pink Stamper everyday sentiments clear stamp set. I'm sure this one will go fast at Amare Hair Salon, the local spa that commissioned me to make cards. Yeah!
 
 
La-Vie

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I really love that rose trim, too!

    Thanks for sharing.

    Merilee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Merliee, I am OBSESSED with this card! Sophie and Damask Decor are all the rage for me for the last year. I've never been so hooked since Wild Card!

      La-Vie

      Delete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.