Thursday, October 25, 2012

Happily Ever After card


This card is specifically for wedding or anniversary. I designed it for a local spa, Amare Hair Salon! Whoop whoop! Sooooo happy about that! The public is enjoying my craftiness!

The Bazzill card base is cut from the Cricut Cartridge Sophie. I love this flower card and embellishing it with recollections bling. I can't seem to make it any other way, LOL! The floral layer is from my stash (I think it's from the SEI Poppy stack but don't quote me).

The top note was cut in my cuttlebug but is by Quikcuts. I inked the layers and stamped with Clear and Simple Stamps - simply bluetiful. The cute Happily Ever After stamp is from Recollections just married set.


This stamp is from Stampin' Up! Full of life set. I love when a card comes together so seamlessly!!


La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.