Sunday, October 7, 2012

Action Wobble Birthday Star Tag

 
To go along with my daughter's classmate's birthday present I created a tag instead of a card. I wanted to see how an action wobble works on a tag. My plan was to wrap a gift and attached the tag to the gift wrap. I hand cut the tag (unevenly as you can see) from DCWV glitter cardstock. I love it because the glitter stays in the cardstock and doesn't get all over the place like with other brands. Then I cut the star flourish image from Cricut Cartridge Life's a Party at 3.25" in size. The star has 4 layers and my daughter picked them all from my scraps. The image came out long but not that wide so I punched a 1" circle in blue to hide the action wobble spring.
 
 
 
The alpha stickers are from EL Success Sticko. I love their size and style. Unfornately, I couldn't get a good action shot but here's the proof that the action wobble is attached! The birthday girl loved it and even guessed that the gift had something to do with art! She loves art projects. So it was a big hit! Hope I get caught wobblin' but the Action Wobbles folks. I love to win prizes!!!

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.