Earlier today, Paper Wizard announced a giveaway on its FaceBook page. Check it out here. For the first 12 people who post a newly made scrapbook page/layout to their FaceBook would receive a ticket to the selling floor of a Scrapbook Expo show of your choice. Scrapbook Expo is here in April so I jumped on it and made another page for my 2011 Disney album. The whole album is being created using Mosaic Moments.
I only had a few pics of us wearing Mickey Mouse ears so I scrapbooked this very differently than I usually do. It's a lot more busy looking but I love it! Can't always stay in the box....
The inspiration for this layout was the cute pics I took of my son in his stitched Mickey ears. I bought the Paper Wizard title to help exemplify both my children's new obsession with Disney! Here's a closeup of the 9-layer title.
- Paper Wizard title - I'm All Ears
- Mosaic Moments - White grid paper
- Marvy Punch - 3" square punch
- EK Success - Disney speciality paper: red/beige stars, Mickey paper with clouds and the blue star border
- Simple Stories:
- Say Cheese Simple Basics Kit: Yellow dots/stripes cardstock, bingo cards/stars
- Say Cheese Fundamentals Cardstock Stickers: Family Fun Documented, Arrow, Photo Op, camera banner piece, I love this, Smiles from Ear to Ear, black heart, black polka dot border, red polka dot scalloped border
- Say Cheese: blue film strip cardstock
- Adhesives: Scotch ATG, Glossy Accents, Zots, The Paper studio foam adhesive, Xyron
- Zig millennium pen
Wish me luck!!