I'm back with another tag today. While I have owned several colors of pearl pen for a couple of years I have never tried it until now!! I tell you, 2014 is it! I am going to try out all the things I am hoarding in this craft room! I made the pearls on a craft sheet this time but I am strong enough with it now to make it right on my next project.
I made several of this tag for an all-boy swap. I figured most boys are into sports at some point. I hoping my son doesn't play football but I figured hey... it's one of America's favorite pastimes.
- Bazzill cardstock
- cuttlebug tiny mosaics embossing folder
- football tag cut at 3.75" relative size Wrap it Up Cricut cart
- Play cut at 1.75" real dial size Graphically Speaking cart from recollections kraft cardstock inked with vintage photo distress ink
- twine from stash
- American crafts ribbon
- Viva Decor Bronze Pearl Pen
- Recollections bling - diamond cut pattern
- Glossy Accents by Inkessentials
I have two versions of this tag, one with the pearl pen and another with bling. Another with ribbon straight up and another with ribbon tied to the side. Which features do you prefer?
Here's all the tags. I love making multiples. Once I have my game plan, I am like a machine.
I hope you enjoyed my swap tags. I cannot wait to see what the other participants made. I'll update you asap.
- Crafts 4 Eternity - Texture
- Creative Fingers - ATG
- QKR Stampede - Anything but a square card
- Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - Make it Masculine
- Robyn's Fetish Challenge - ATG
- Papertake Weekly - ATG
- The Craft Place - ATG
- The Cheerful stamp pad - ATG
- Just B Creative Crazy - ATG
- Kaboodle Doodles - Embossing