Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Playing with my Viva Decor Pearl Pens - Play Football Tag


I'm back with another tag today. While I have owned several colors of pearl pen for a couple of years I have never tried it until now!! I tell you, 2014 is it! I am going to try out all the things I am hoarding in this craft room! I made the pearls on a craft sheet this time but I am strong enough with it now to make it right on my next project.

I made several of this tag for an all-boy swap.  I figured most boys are into sports at some point. I hoping my son doesn't play football but I figured hey... it's one of America's favorite pastimes.


Supplies:

  • Bazzill cardstock
  • xyron
  • cuttlebug tiny mosaics embossing folder
  • football tag cut at 3.75" relative size Wrap it Up Cricut cart
  • Play cut at 1.75" real dial size Graphically Speaking cart from recollections kraft cardstock inked with vintage photo distress ink
  • twine from stash
  • American crafts ribbon
  • Viva Decor Bronze Pearl Pen
  • Recollections bling - diamond cut pattern
  • Glossy Accents by Inkessentials

I have two versions of this tag, one with the pearl pen and another with bling. Another with ribbon straight up and another with ribbon tied to the side. Which features do you prefer?


Here's all the tags. I love making multiples. Once I have my game plan, I am like a machine.


I hope you enjoyed my swap tags. I cannot wait to see what the other participants made. I'll update you asap.


La-Vie

Challenges:




10 comments:

  1. Love the tags. That bronze pearl color is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What cute football tags! These are just perfect for a "boy" exchange! Thanks so much for joining us at QKR Stampede today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab projects.... thank you for taking the time to join us over at Suzy Bee’s Bloomin Challenge, we would love the pleasure of your company again next week for another fab challenge…….
    Hugs
    Suzy B~Owner Suzy Bee’s Bloomin Challenge
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - these are great; LOVE your "game plan" and your "football themed" tags - brilliant!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity! ~Michele, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very, very, very cool tag! They rock :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your super tags for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 18 make it masculine - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your lovely tags for Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge 81: anything goes , Hazel, DT - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for joining us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad.Lovely tags!
    xoxo
    Karla B - DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome little tags. TFS

    Thanks for playing at The Squirrel and the Fox this fortnight.

    Happy Crafting
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous tags. Thank you for joining in the That Craft Place challenge.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.