Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Princess Wall Art - Word Collage


I was glad to catch an hour in my craft room today! I made some wall decor for my 9-year-old daughter's room using the Word Collage Cricut cart. The flourishes at the top and bottom are decorative brackets from the American Alphabet cart in my E2.


Supplies:

  • Word Collage - Princess cut @11.5"
  • American alphabet - font 3: bracket cut at 9.5"
  • Vinyl - dark purple from Oh My Crafts and light purple from Cricut
  • Cricut transfer tape


I hope you enjoyed my quick post today! It sure made one little girl happy!

La-Vie

Challenges:

  • TBD


1 comment:

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.