After watching Joy's video from Obsessed with Scrapbooking on YouTube, I started collecting these cups every now and again from Dollar tree in the hopes to embellish them for teacher appreciation week. Thanks for the inspiration Joy Tracey!!
- Cups - Dollar Tree
- Vinyl - Oh My Crafts!
- Top note - CTMH Art Philosophy cart
and layer cut at 3.5" relative size
- Polka dots - Cricut Essential cart (in E2) - .75", 1', 1.25" real dial size
- Vinyl Kiss cut on E2 - blade set to 1, speed 3, depth 3, multi-cut 1
- Monogram - CTMH Artbooking cart - font cut at 1.75" real dial size
- Cricut transfer tape
- 12x24 cricut mats
I've gotten a jump start on them but need YOUR HELP!! I plan on making tag cards to attach with ribbon to the straw but what should I put inside?? I have some easter grass for the bottom but wondered if I should put in one of the following:
- chocolate kisses
- drink mix sticks (those individual ones you add to water to make a beverage)
- a gift card
- something else??