I can't believe it's March already!! But you know that means... it's time for another Crafts Galore Encore monthly challenge. This time we are challenging you to add a stamped image or digi to your project. Ready....set....go!!!
Our sponsor Glamoureyes and they will award the winner 5 digis and a surprise clear stamps.
I created superhero ATCs for a swap and thought it would be a perfect example for you. These were very challenging as I am new to Copic coloring. But I pulled an all-nighter and practiced and practiced to get it just right! The image is from La La Land stamps and the superhero papers and rub-ons are from Close to My Heart.
- 12 Ranger Inkessentials manilla ATC cards
- Close to My Heart - Superhero X7152B (double-sided cardstock), Superhero compliments X7152C rub-ons
- Xyron 2.5" Create-a-Sticker
- Neenah solar white cardstock
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
- La-La Land Crafts - Luka superhero stamp colored with Copics
- African-American skin - E21, E11, E00 -- Hair: E35, E37, E57, E29
- Caucasian Skin - E11, E13, E15 -- Hair: E33, E35, E37, E29
- Cape/Star - Y15, Y04, YR07
- Shirt/Mask - R29, R59
- Pin/Circle - C3, C5, C1
- Boots - E35, E37, E29 -- Rim: C3, C5
- 12 Action wobbles
- Uniball signo broad white pen
I hope you enjoyed this post and will join in on the challenge!
- Sister Act Challenge #46 - Always ATG
- Cuttin and Stampin ch. 14-8 - All Boy
- Delicious Doodles Ch. #77 - One for the boys
- Just Inspirational Challenges - ATG
- Ladybug Crafts - ATG
- Little Scrap Pieces - Show it off Saturday Linky Party