Monday, March 17, 2014

St. Patrick's Day ATC


Happy St. Patrick's Day!! 

This weekend I went to Heirloom's Allentown Rubber Stamp & Paper Arts Festival. They ran an Artist Trading Card (ATC) challenge with a Luck of the Irish theme. Here's my entry.


The ATC card is from Inkessentials. I ran it through my xyron machine face down to make the front of the card sticky. I then applied 2 types of washi tape to create the grass and sky. The focal die cut, layers and shamrock can be found on the Create a Critter 2 Cricut cart. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up! and the google eyes were from my stash.

I hope you enjoyed the holiday and this quick post!

La-Vie

Challenges:






6 comments:

  1. Totally cute and fun!!
    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun card!! Thanks for joining our Green challenge at Cut it Up!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super fun ATC!!! And it's so perfect for a St. Patrick's Day theme. Thanks so much for joining us at Get Inky! Challenge for our "Green/St. Patrick's Day" challenge. Hope to see you join us again soon! (and GOOD LUCK!!!)

    Kathy - Get Inky! DT
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, he is just so cute, love him.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful fun card, thank you for joining us at Cut it Up with our green/St Patrick's day challenge hugs Tania (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeeeekkk--no I'm not scared of the worm--that was a squeal of delight from this adorable ATC!!! How stinkin' CUTE!!! I hope you had fun at the Heirloom festival! I'm going too when it comes around to my area (Seattle WA) in May, can't wait! Thanks so much for sharing your darling project and for leaving a super sweet comment on my blog! I'll be following you for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.