Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
This weekend I went to Heirloom's Allentown Rubber Stamp & Paper Arts Festival. They ran an Artist Trading Card (ATC) challenge with a Luck of the Irish theme. Here's my entry.
The ATC card is from Inkessentials. I ran it through my xyron machine face down to make the front of the card sticky. I then applied 2 types of washi tape to create the grass and sky. The focal die cut, layers and shamrock can be found on the Create a Critter 2 Cricut cart. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up! and the google eyes were from my stash.
I hope you enjoyed the holiday and this quick post!
- The Paper Girls - #52 Lucky Charm
- Jo's Scrap Shack - Fun Day Friday: Clovers of Luck
- Sister Act Card Challenge - #48 ATG
- Get Inky! Challenge - Green/St Patty's Day
- Cut it Up - Green for St Patty's Day or Spring