I had another swap-ortunity lately! Wink...wink! This time it was a boy-related tag swap. I decided to make a 3D rage cuz I'm really starting to get into the boy theme. I'm gearing up to continue scrapbooking the precious moments of my 5 year old son's life.
This tag was printed and cut on the Cricut Imagine machine. I didn't think the image on the tag was manly enough so I decided to layer the top and create my own stamped scene. I'm very happy with the results.
- Tag print and cut from Cricut Imagine - Imagine More cart at 4"
- Notebook paper layer print and cut at 4"
- Bazzill basic white cardstock
- Boat stamp - Recollections - Memento Ink: Danube Blue
- Blue Skies stamp - Inkadinkado: Road Trip - Memento Ink: Bahama Blue
- Clouds border stamp - Recollections: Fun Borders - Memento Ink: Summer Sky
- Recollections Foam tape
- Jolee's Boutique red, white and blue ribbon
- Queen and Co. blue and white ribbon
- Martha Stewart ric rac ribbon
Thanks for stopping by! Tell me, do you find it easy to make multiples of the same design?
- Just B Creative - March Just Because Linky Party (ATG)