Friday, March 7, 2014

Vote for My Husband Doc Beast on Fit or Flop!!!



This is my husband Dr. William Borde-Perry. He's an ER physician and BeachBody fitness coach extraordinaire! His motto has been that he wants to help everyone get fit. Well now he has a real chance! Right now he's in the second round of Fit or Flop season III competing to be America's next fitness star. When he wins (with your help) he will get $10K to produce his workout DVD and get it out to the masses.


To help him, please go register and vote once daily here!!

Please note that you will need to register by inputting your name, email and password the first time you vote. The second time you vote, you will need to verify your email address through a link they will send in email (so they know you're not a computer voting). Thereafter you can vote each day in March and catapult my dear hubby to the #1 spot and into the next round of this awesome competition. Remember you can vote from any computer or mobile device as well!

Here are some highlights from the taping last November. There was a lot of waiting. Here are the kids doing just that!


But it was solo worth it because my husband went in with a winning attitude and a winning concept!

It's official!!!
He was voted Fit from two out of three judges and therefore moved on in the competition!



We were so glad to be there to support him and to share in the excitement and joy of the moment!



Thanks for your support!! You're helping to make my hubby's dreams come true!

La-Vie 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.