Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Disney Princess Mosaic Moments Layout


I just realized I never shared the layouts I created at the CKC Lancaster crop. Here and there I am working on our Disney album. Guess, what? I am doing the entire album in Mosaic Moments. A Huge feat, I know but it's so fun. I'll include links to the other layouts I've done at the end of the post. I hope you check 'em out and leave me a comment.




On our first trip to Disney, we had a Princess dinner at Epcot at the Akershus restaurant. My daughter was amazed! She got to meet all her fav princesses in one spot and the highlight was belle in her yellow gown. She was so excited to get her autograph book signed. We made the autograph book with the YourStory, Cricut cuts and stickers.



I left plenty of space for journaling. It was a really cool to see her experience all the magic of the evening. My son is asleep in the stroller (which is why he is not in any of the pictures).


 Supplies:

  • Mosaic Moment grid paper
  • Magic Kingdom Dazzles by Hot off the Press
  • Leeza Gibbons - bling
  • EK Success - Disney embellishments and scrapbook paper
  • adhesive ribbon trim - stash
  • Marvy square punches 


Links to other Disney Mosaic Moments layouts I've created:
To view more of my Disney pages check out these links:

La-Vie


3 comments:

  1. gorgeous layouts LaVie! I have some of that grid paper somewhere in a few different sizes...where it ended up I have no idea but I was never very successful with it. You did awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula, find it and pull it out!! If hand cutting isn't your style, use punches like I do. It makes it a snap! And if you're done with it... I take grid paper donations! 4 wishes LOL!!

      La-Vie

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for your kind comments! Mosaic Moments has its own methods for hand cutting but I use punches as often as possible. Please let me know if you try it out! There's many templates on my pinterest board and examples of layouts others have done. I'm excited for you!!

    La-Vie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.