I'm back to share more of my wonderful scrapbooking. I'm using Mosaic Moments dies and grid cardstock to document our first trip to Disney from 2011. The embellishments and patterned cardstock is from two different EK Success pads.
First, here's a blast from the past! I created this left-hand page quite a while ago. For more information on the first page click here. It was so lonely, so I created a companion page and the layout is quite spectacular if I don't say so myself! I like that there's lot of room for journaling and more memorabilia (should I find some tucked away).
Here's the new page I created using Donald Duck cardstock, border and some adhesive ribbon and from my stash. The large brads at by The Paper Studio. I thought it was a great way to highlight this large professional pic taken by Disney staff.
Here's a look at the layout. Click on the picture to see it larger.
Thanks for stopping by!
To view more of my Disney pages check out these links:
- Simply Create Too Challenge Blog - #83 No stamped images/digis
- Simply Papercraft - #2 Freestyle or steampunk
- Scribble and Scrap - #42 always anything goes
- Craft My Life - All Crafts Challenge Apr/May - non-card
- Crafting from the Heart - #55 anything goes
- Craft your passion challenges- #257 anything goes
- Get creative challenges - #12 include a tag
- Melonheadz Friends - 2 or more designer papers
- Not Just Cards - #17 anything goes
- Perfectly Rustics - #45 remember
- My Creative Moments - Colorful Creations for Monday Morning Challenge No. 5
Please follow me on social media and help spread the word about me.