Shaker cards are all the rage and I thought I'd try my hand at some simple ones using supplies from Die Cuts with A View (DCWV), Martha Stewart, Marvy, Impression Obsession, Darcie's, Jolee's, Bazzill, Marvy, Recollections and Memento.
The shaker windows are self-adhesive, very shallow and easy to use. It accommodates a small punched square for the background. The sentiment is from Recollections. I then punched a scalloped square and punched a square out of the middle to create a frame. This frame covered the edges of the shaker window for a neat and clean card front. The windows are filled with iridescent shaped glitter from Martha Stewart. It looks like tiny sequins.
The sentiments are from Darcie's. They are the cutest baby sentiments I've seen in a long time. Thanks for stopping by!
- Craftin Desert Divas - Anything Goes linky party
- Crafty Catz - #273 AG
- Jo's Craft Shack - #82 AG
- Simply Create Too Challenge Blog - #82 AG
- Simply Papercraft - #1 AG
- 613 Avenue Create - #118 Anything Goes
- Glitter n sparkle - #131 Anything goes
- Scribble and Scrap - #41 always anything goes
- The Paper Nest - #4 anything goes
Please follow me on social media and help spread the word about me.