Saturday, April 4, 2015

Winners!! Create a card blog hop


Thanks to everyone who hopped, commented and followed me on social media!


I decided to give two surprise prize packs! And the winners are:

Carol Cook from the USA 
and 
Anna Krol from the UK!!!!!!

Congrats!! Both winners have been contacted and have supplied their mailing addresses. The prizes will be in the mail this week! To see if you won any of the sponsor's prizes check out this post at Scraps by Gracie.

Thanks again!

La-Vie

please follow me on social media and help spread the word about me.

Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.