I'm back with two more shaker cards! These also were made with supplies from Die Cuts with A View (DCWV), Martha Stewart, Marvy, Darcie's, Impression Obsession, Bazzill, Marvy, Recollections and Memento with the addition of Mon Ami Gabby.
Here's a shaker card tip. Notice that the card on the left is more orderly and the one on the right has glitter all over the window. Well, I rubbed the surface of the one of the left with a new drier sheet before filling and it removed the static. Amazing!!
The shaker windows are self-adhesive, very shallow and easy to use. I stuck the adhesive edge of the shaker window to a large punched circle and covered the edge with adhesive fabric ribbon. The windows are filled with iridescent shaped glitter from Martha Stewart. It looks like tiny sequins.
I love the pink crepe paper on the card front from Mon Ami Gabby and the bling from Recollections. The sentiment on the front was created with two stamps from Inkadinkado. I did a little masking to stamp just the baby head and then the baby girl right underneath.
The internal sentiments are from Darcie's and Inkadinkado. Thanks for stopping by!
- Craftin Desert Divas - Anything Goes linky party
- Jo's Craft Shack - #82 AG
- Simply Create Too Challenge Blog - #82 AG
- Simply Papercraft - #1 AG
- 613 Avenue Create - #118 Anything Goes
- Glitter n sparkle - #131 Anything goes
- Scribble and Scrap - #41 always anything goes
- My Creative Moments - Colorful Creations for Monday Morning Challenge No. 5
Please follow me on social media and help spread the word about me.