As we approach Easter this weekend, I thought I'd share one of my Easter cards.
It all started with a card base by We R Memory Keepers - inked rose and a stamp set by Inky Antics - Jelly bean Jubilee. I love this Jelly Bean prayer! The set comes with beans to stamp. I coordinated the colors of the beans with the prayer using Hero Arts neon inks. I used a Copic multiliner 0.3 to draw the outline for the white jelly bean. For a softer look I mounted the panel to vellum.
Thanks for stopping by!
- 613 Avenue Create - #117 Anything Goes
- AAA Cards - #36 Easter colors
- Amusing Challenge - #17 Anything goes
- Glitter n sparkle - #130 Easter
- The Corrosive Challenge blog - #221 hop into spring
- Scribble and Scrap - #41 always anything goes
- That Craft Place - Easter/Spring
Please follow me on social media and help spread the word about me.