Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Magic Kingdom Street Party Parade - Hot off the Press, Mosaic Moments and Simple Stories


We spent 2 days in Disney's Magic Kingdom and saw several parades. This layout features the Street Party with all of our fav characters. It was fun to have the opportunity to dance and interact with the characters on a more personal level. Not all my pics came out stellar, but with Mosaic Moments they look like a million bucks!


The patterned cardstock on both pages and the stickers on the first page are from Simple Stories Say Cheese collection. Chip 'n Dale and the Mickey head die cut are stickers from EK Success. The words Magic Kingdom are scrapbooking Dazzles by Hot off the Press.


Here's the layout altogether. I love the mix of squares, rectangles and strips to create this active scene.


Thanks for stopping by!

To view more of my Disney pages check out these links:
La-Vie

Challenges:




Please follow me on social media and help spread the word about me.
Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. Your mosaic layouts are amazing, I just love that look! What a fun way to capture those memories! BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Fabulous mosaic pages!! Perfect for these fun Disney photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another two fantastic pages. Your Disney book is going to fabulous when your done. BL

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.